(Fwd) A very Good Blonde Joke

Markus Wennrich - Thu May 07 14:52:00 1998

A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a long
flight from LA to NY. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if
she would like to play a fun game. The blonde just wants to take
a nap,so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to
catch a few winks.
The lawyer persists and explains that the game is really easy and
a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't
know the answer, you pay me $5, visa-versa."
Again, she politely declines and tries to get some sleep.
The lawyer, now somewhat agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know
the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will
pay you $50!" figuring that since she is a blonde that he will
easily win the match. This catches the blonde's attention and,
figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she
plays, agrees to the game.
The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance
from the earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word,
reaches in to her purse, pulls out a five-dollar bill and hands
it to the lawyer.
Now, it's the blonde's turn.
She asks the lawyer: "What goes up a hill with three legs, and
comes down with four?"
The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his
laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the
Airphone with his modem and searches the Net and the Library of
Congress. Frustrated, he sends E-mails to all his coworkers and
friends he knows. All to no avail.
After over an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $50.
The blonde politely takes the $50 and turns away to get back to
sleep.
The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde
and asks, "Well, so what IS the answer!?" Without a word, the
blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back
to sleep.

Next: